Thursday, March 12, 2009

Matt 12/3/09

Making another post after the threatening email from Brett! jk.

Past couple of weeks I've been working on the AI for Undergod (is it two words or one?), I haven't told Brett yet but I decided to go out on a limb and work in a AI system similar to World of Warcraft where each player has a aggression level. Basically each time you do damage your aggro meter increases and bots are more likely to attack you over other players who have a lower level. I guess you could make it so spells increase the level more than a simple melee attack but I'm not sure whether spells are built into the engine source which would mean I would have to move what I've done to the source instead of the scripting side. We'll see.

Also, no screenshot this time ):

No comments:

Post a Comment