Monday, June 15, 2009

Ares, God of War: Model and Animation Export

Just a quick update from me; with Brett's knowledge on characters in Torque and animation Ares has been put into the game, finally; learned a fair bit today about animation etc; of course running and walking animations need to be figured out as they seem quite obscure and slow.

With so little time to go it will be trying to actually get this all testing right; if Ares' animations are done then the skeleton will be a quick-fix to put in and have in the game as well.

I will be writing a sequence for character export / animation; because plenty of errors occur from simply putting things in at the wrong time. I shall then give this to Tim, I suppose.

UPDATE: 16/06/09

Redoing animations thanks to scaling issues; this is solving the immense gap on animations, image scaling and bounds scaling.

2:53 PM

I will continue to work on animations at home as I know that Ares will work from now on.

4:09 PM

I will continue to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment