Thursday, June 11, 2009

Isa, pizza and... farewell!

Hi guys (the networking ones),

Probably it might not seem the right blog to write this message... but this is a damn team work too :)
In fact I was thinking about organizing something special with food and a lot of useful Microsoft technology... We could meet at TAFE and I could go through the whole isa/exchange configuration needed to pass the test while eating pizza, drinking coke... By the way it's about waiting a lot till the software gets installed... (the best config would be: Win2003 Sp2, Isa 2004 Sp3, Exchange 2003 Sp2)
I would suggest to do this on next thu cause it will be after the very first part of the very first attempt so we all will know what exactly we are required to do.

I thought that could be the perfect way to end this diploma. In fact some of us will be soon looking for work, some of us will be going to Uni (Rob and Miroslav go to Uni!!!)...
Well... what to say... I did enjoy this semester because we have been dealing with security architecture/issue/etc... which is what I am interested in: in fact I think it will be really useful at Uni cause I will be dealing with security most of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment