Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Formations!


I've continued to work on AI over the holidays. I've managed to get formations working, there's currently only 1 (Double Line Formation) but should be easy to add more. The screen shot looks a bit whack because for some mystical reason setMoveDestination does not work in AFX and I gave up looking for a solution so I just used setTransform to comfirm that it did infact work. To be completely honest I haven't done as much work as I should of and I should really get my ass into gear. AMIRITE.

3 comments:

  1. The Kork-Orc Army. MARCH!!!
    Would be good if we could still use SetMoveDestination, where needed; setting up a grid for the entire area.... mmm :D
    anyway, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look at repairing SetMoveDestination, shouldn't be too hard I think. I know it works in 1.7.1 so it mite just be a matter of comparing AFX and 1.7.1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most definitely right. Make an appearance on Monday would be a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete