Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Matt Update

Hello everybody,

Soooooo, what have I been doing the past 2 weeks? Well, I've had my face in a bucket because I can't have my precious drugs. Anyway, back on topic, I've been continuing to work on AI (IT'S SO IMPORTANT!) and fining tuning everything. What's done?
  • Formations
  • Attacking
  • Swarming target
  • Following target
  • Leader complex (One leader, rest of the group goes by leader)
  • A* correctly working
  • Aggression levels
  • And plenty of finer details that I don't remember
I'm going to move onto my other tasks now (I will go over AI with Brett on Monday to confirm I've done it all).

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Just one thing, what are your other tasks?
    If we're still going by what's on the project tracker your currently set work on AFX Test Spell Functions and General Gameplay Rough Scripting. There's really no time to be making test spells so I guess you can either work on the General Scripting (e.g. spawning, animation states, dying/game over, player classes, etc.), or work on the AFX spells for Ares, Kali, & Scythepants (until someone comes up with a better name than Scythe Demon that's what I'm calling it).

    ReplyDelete