Thursday, May 21, 2009

Supercool programming presentation!

Hi programming guys!

I really liked your game-presentation... you do work hard! If you are modifying C/C++ graphic libraries you are really working on the hardest task! I can tell you that because I used to be a programmer... but my screen was less colorful, it got no explosion at all and it looked like this:











... boring! Just do not try this at home ;-) ... I also played a bit with Visual C++ and I think it's the hardest programming environment you can choose! But anyway hard work pays off and I don't think you guys'll have trouble finding a job :-)

2 comments:

  1. Luckily we haven't actually had to modify the graphic libraries used by Torque.
    That stuff's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -rocks self in the corner of the room- O_O it gave me 1000 errors!

    ReplyDelete